Thursday, April 8, 2010










THE IDAHO ANNE FRANK HUMAN RIGHTS MEMORIAL: I visited the memorial and spent some time listening to the speaker boxes about the different elements and their meanings. I also took some photos of some of the more powerful quotes that I enjoyed. On their web site http://www.idaho-humanrights.org/ I copied their mission The Center's Mission is to promote respect for human dignity and diversity through education and to foster our individual responsibility to work for justice and peace. We achieve this mission through education programming, Memorial tours and collaborative advocacy. We are proud of our many. I as well brought back some readings like the, "guide to the memorials wall of quotes" and "Exploring the Idaho Anne Frank Human Rights Memorial". Here are some of my photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment